Sales Lead Generator - download PDF
£18 – £22K depending on experience, plus £2K bonus
We are looking for a Sales Lead Generator to generate sales leads for our Sales Managers. The successful applicant will be responsible for generating sponsorship and exhibition sales leads for conferences and events, of which there are around 20 per calendar year. Sponsorship packages range from £3,000 to £20,000.
- Prospect daily for new sales leads by leveraging referrals from existing customers, inbound leads and cold calling
- Using telephone, e-mail and social media to research and qualify sales leads - vet qualified prospects by identifying decision-makers, timeline, and budget potential and ask qualifying questions to identify the correct prospect contact
- Record all customer interactions on the CRM system
- Update the CRM system, cleaning data and inputting new data
- Participate in internal sales meetings and produce daily or weekly reports as required
Skills and characteristics
- A self-motivated and tenacious approach
- An excellent professional telephone manner essential
- Focus on being personable, rather than adopting a ‘hard sell’ approach
- Must be able to multi-task, with strong organisational skills
- Should be comfortable working for a relatively small and dynamic company, good team playe
- Previous experience in Sponsorship/Exhibition sales lead generation advantageous, but not essential
- Additional language skills also an advantage (especially Spanish and Portuguese)
- Competent with basic Microsoft packages, experience of Salesforce advantageous, but not essential
You will be located at our Hampton Wick office.
Pay and conditions
Salary £18K to £22K basic, depending on experience,
Bonus Annual bonus of up to £2K related to personal and business performance
Paid leave 20 days annually, plus public holidays
Full time contract
Unwired Ventures (publishing and events) produces events in cities around the world including London, New York, San Francisco, Amsterdam, Berlin, Amsterdam, Helsinki, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Buenos Aires, Singapore, Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.