MANAGING SPACE. Room, Space & Resource Booking Systems for the Modern Workplace
Today’s knowledge economy is changing how we work. Space management is ensuring order in this new work environment. An understanding of the tools is essential for any business executive.
Managing Space: Emerging technology for the Modern Workplace is the first comprehensive guide to this new development in workplace technology. The guide discusses the drivers behind the technology and analyses the impact on real-estate, people and work style. Written in concise, non-technical language, it provides a strategic overview for business executives and senior level readers, in over 30 pages of analysis, trends, case studies and visions of the future.
TECHNOLOGY DRIVERS EXPLAINED
• Enterprise Mobility: The Changing Nature of Work
• The Knowledge Economy: Collaboration Guaranteed
• Saving & Sharing Space: From Hotdesking to Hotelling
MANAGING SPACE: THE IMPACT ON WORK AND THE WORKPLACE
• Who’s in Here? Meeting Room Booking
• Where Will I Sit? Desk Booking
• Who’s Visiting? Visitor Management
• Who’s Moving? Managing Churn
• Empowering Facilities Management: Measuring Actual Space Usage